Sunday, September 6, 2009

Settling in quite nicely...


We are all moved in to the new house. It is so wonderful! My mood has improved by leaps & bounds. I wish I wasn't so tired from all the work I'm doing to enjoy it. It isn't a bad tired, it's the good tired where you can wake up the next morning and want to get right back to doing whatever it was that made you so exhausted the day before. I've taken a few pics, but I'll have more coming. I'm sure.



Tonight was our first night in the pottery like it used to be... when we left NY 3 years ago we left behind our pottery. We are starting to get that back, and then some. It was such a great feeling to have the girls working right along side their dad tonight playing in the mud. For now I am totally happy... I wonder how long it is before I'm yelling at them to get in the house and get stuff done again. O well. It has been a great night. Now I have to get my husband to set up his Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the recent move! Looks beautiful out there!

    We'll have to get together something this month if you have time! Tuesdays and Fridays are usually good days for me!

    Take care and can't wait to see what you guys are throwing out there! I've always wanted to play in clay but never had an opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails