Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look what I found today, import Virtual Labs to your google calendar...

I can't believe I haven't seen this before.  Maybe it's because until now, the calendar on the Community Page of Etsy annoyed me.  This is really going to help me to plan my week and not miss the important labs.  I am not in the Eastern Standard time zone, and when you add the labs calendar to your Google calendar it automatically changes to your time zone!  

Sweet niblets, where have I been?  Apparently living under a ROCK!  As usual... lol.

If you have been living under a rock too, first I promise I won't tell.  Next, go to the Community tab on Etsy, on the calendar there is a cute little button that says "+Google Calendar".  Click on that and it will give you prompts.  You can add Virtual Labs, Etsy Team Events, or both!  I opted for just the labs.  
And viola!  Now you're cool too!  :D

3 comments:

  1. Well shiver me timbers, I never even noticed that! Thanks so much for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i crawl out from my rock... oh cool, thanks! No more missed labs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the best things to share Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails