Monday, June 14, 2010

Need to know...




I have my big projects behind me and I haven't made any journals in a while.  I'm wondering if I should consolidate my line to one or two types of journals.  I currently sell small & large journals.  I also make sketchbooks that have a pencil tie.  

So, my wonderful loyal readers... I'm pondering and wondering what you think.  What journals would you rather tote around?  Or are you more of a sketchbook sort of person?
Which do you prefer?
small journals
large journals
sketchbooks
bar napkins ;)
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

  1. i adore the journal i got from you at the craft swap. its wondermous. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm glad! It was fun & loved meeting you! We should really get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails