Friday, November 12, 2010

Submit your mini gallery...

How?  Like so...

Step 1.  Create a poster sketch of either 9 or 12 shops.  They can have a theme, or not.  I'm just looking for some really awesome looking collections.  Bring your A game!

Step 2.  Email me the listing numbers.  nightowlcraftworks@gmail.com  If you'd like to add a screenshot I'd appreciate it... but it's not necessary.

Step 3.  Wait for me to get back to you letting you know if I've accepted the submission.

Good luck... you're name may soon be in lights!  OK... maybe not lights, but the title to the post ;)

Check out our previous submissions...
Guest Curated Mini Galleries

*the fine print... I will post to your Etsy shop in the blog post & make sure your shop name goes in the title.  Don't have a shop?  That's OK.  We'll talk :)  It's all about spreading the love <3  If you submit a sketch I may rearrange it if I deem it necessary for the look of the blog, but I will do my best to keep the submission original.

Questions?  Shoot me an email or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails