Monday, January 12, 2009

OK, I'm bored

I have my first showcase today. I'm stuck to my lappy waiting for people to buy, buy, buy. I wanted to get at least 3 sales today. We'll see what the day brings :)

On a very bright note, I got a shipment of tea today from Blue Raven Tea... chocolate tea :)

mmm...

I don't know which to try first. Chocolate Covered Berries, Winter Chocolate, Peppermint BonBons, Chocolate Coconut, or Chocolate Mint Cookies. I chatted with this etsian for a while in one of the chat rooms a few nights ago and found out a lot of cool things about teas. The best is all of these great flavors. I also did not know you could over steep your tea and it can become bitter (I drink coffee, what do I know?) I am really looking forward to sitting down with a nice cup of perfectly brewed tea this afternoon for the craft night in the Etsy virtual labs. I think I might start with the Winter Chocolate :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! I hope your showcase is super successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good.. I had no idea that there is such a thing as chocolate tea. I'll have to give it a try one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u had a great result from the showcase! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails