Friday, March 27, 2009

Craft Night

Anyone in the Sheboygan, Wisconsin area that would like to join me to set up a craft night, please comment here. I would love to set up a regular craft night such as the etsy craft nights that I will not be going to in the near future. I would like to make it very informal. Everyone brings a small dessert, because we would all have to eat (preferably chocolate). We would bring whatever we are working on and chat & drink coffee or tea and try to get some projects completed... or just chat :) We could even do a show & tell from month to month. Anyone interested give me a shout!

3 comments:

  1. Well of course I'll have to chime in ... I'd love to! Provided I can tote along my little girl, of course (she's pretty portable right now!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for joining my blog. I was wondering where you would be having this meeting? Oh and I I'd be able to make the meetings I am and excellent baker:)Sorry there isn't any pictures but I'm juststarting to get a hang of this whole blog thing and I have Dial-up so sometimes its a little hard to do some things.But that will all change for my birthday next week when I get High speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I have talked about doing something like this w/some ladies at church! We need to get crackin' on our homemade Christmas presents! Pleas keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails