Friday, August 14, 2009

This week...

This week has been crazy. We are trying to move little bits at a time. The baby has been sick. I have been spending enormous amounts of time in the virtual labs at Etsy in between setting up new phone service, changes of address, etc.

So I did get a bit of work done this week. I can't wait to photo these journals & get them listed. I've made a spot in the sketchbooks to tie your favorite writing utensil right to your book with a pretty satin ribbon! I also have a great journal with pockets that I'll be posting soon. I should space out my listings, but I get so jazzed about getting them up on my site I end up posting them all at midnight on a weekend. Not the best time to list... but o well! It feels good to be getting back into the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails