Saturday, January 23, 2010

My new "line"...

OK, not sure if I would call it a "line" but I've finally gotten some screen printed items up in my shop that are my own drawings :)  I like them a lot actually.  I think I'm getting better & more confident with ideas and designs.  I have some other things I'd like to try out... but here's a start...


I love how this journal turned out.  I used DOUBLE the amount of pages so it has lots and lots of room for all your loverly drawlings and doodles!  The cover is a book cloth which was really great to work with, I just wish I had gotten more when I ordered it!
And a TEA TOWEL!!!  Yes!  I have a new item in my shop!  I really love the tea towels.  They are huge!  They dry quick.  They are perfect.  I might do a few with owls too :)

What are you working on?

6 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, those are so cute! I love the house drawing and tea towels make everything better anyway!

    lovely!

    xo, katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I'm going to try some different stuff tonight... I hope! Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new stuff~ Great drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! All these nice comments! I'm really beaming. I think I might be doodling lots this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sally! I love the new designs! What wonderful sketches! Keep it up!

    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails