Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crafters ADHD strikes again!

OK, I hope I'm not offending anyone.  It may not be ADHD, but it sure feels like it!  After my complete fail at the whole precious metal clay experiment, I decided I was going old school.  Back to the MUD!  Here's what I came up with...
I know the lighting isn't the best... but I was excited to get these on the blog.  They are going to come out so nice!  I can feel it!  They will dry this week.  Then to the bisque kiln.  Mike & I will have to mix up glazes.  After they come out of the bisque kiln, they get glazed & fired again... and with any luck I'll be attaching hardware & taking some kick butt photos so they can get listed!


2 comments:

  1. me too! lol... i have a good feeling about them. i'm really excited actually! hoping they will be a big hit! cross your fingers for me :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails