Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a great visit!


What a fun visit!  My mother-in-law came from NY to Wisconsin just for a visit.  She spent 5 days, which was almost not enough time to get everything done.  We decorated, shopped, and ate!  She had such a great idea for these "Boo Brownies"  She made some royal icing ghosts ahead of time and the kids had so much fun decorating these.  They were very rich.  I think we'll do some more with cake mix instead of brownie mix.  We went to get some pumpkins.  We went to a few pumpkin places... we like a deal.  The first place we stopped had some animals, a hay ride and a bounce house.  We opted to get our pumpkins somewhere else...    we ended up with some really nice pumpkins, doesn't our pumpkin family look adorable?

I think the sun was in everyones eyes, but aren't those the cutest girls?  I think the baby thought she could climb through there!  





1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love those cutout photo props, they always turn out really cute! And those cupcakes look delicious :) Guess I'll have to go home and bake tonight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails